|07/07/19||13/07/19||$1200||16 Seats||Book Now|
|14/07/19||20/07/19||$1200||16 Seats||Book Now|
|21/07/19||27/07/19||$1200||16 Seats||Book Now|
|28/07/19||03/08/19||$1200||16 Seats||Book Now|
|04/08/19||10/08/19||$1200||16 Seats||Book Now|
|11/08/19||17/08/19||$1200||16 Seats||Book Now|
|18/08/19||24/08/19||$1200||16 Seats||Book Now|
|25/08/19||31/08/19||$1200||16 Seats||Book Now|
|01/09/19||07/09/19||$1200||16 Seats||Book Now|
|08/09/19||14/09/19||$1200||16 Seats||Book Now|
|15/09/19||21/09/19||$1200||16 Seats||Book Now|
|22/09/19||28/09/19||$1200||16 Seats||Book Now|
|29/09/19||05/10/19||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|06/10/19||12/10/19||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|13/10/19||19/10/19||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|20/10/19||26/10/19||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|27/10/19||02/11/19||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|03/11/19||09/11/19||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|10/11/19||16/11/19||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|17/11/19||23/11/19||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|24/11/19||30/11/19||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|01/12/19||07/12/19||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|08/12/19||14/12/19||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|15/12/19||21/12/19||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|22/12/19||28/12/19||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|29/12/19||04/01/20||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|05/01/20||11/01/20||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|12/01/20||18/01/20||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|19/01/20||25/01/20||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|26/01/20||01/02/20||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|02/02/20||08/02/20||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|09/02/20||15/02/20||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|16/02/20||22/02/20||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|23/02/20||29/02/20||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|01/03/20||07/03/20||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|08/03/20||14/03/20||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|15/03/20||21/03/20||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|22/03/20||28/03/20||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|29/03/20||04/04/20||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|05/04/20||11/04/20||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|12/04/20||18/04/20||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|19/04/20||25/04/20||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
|26/04/20||02/05/20||$2100||16 Seats||Book Now|
The Blue City of Jodhpur
Jodhpur Holiday Tour
As you step foot into this city, there is an aura of expectation and an aroma of history in everything that you see, and at every corner of the street. To the mini sand tone underground castles, which literally acted like water pipelines back in the day, extravagantly created to meet the tastes of the royals, to the age old custom of eating these little sweet Jalebis with a glass of milk every morning, little Mandalas of sugar rush.
Every bite out of your sumptuous Jodhpuri ‘thali’ will tell you a story etched in time, as you immerse yourself into a rich, culinary experience that echoes history.Learn how to cook the Jodhpuri way, as you delve into the local cuisine brimming with flavour and culture.
Meet the enchanting Bishnois, a one of a kind tribe striving to save the fauna and flora through several adversities, for several hundred years. Not only have they merely protected the lush greenery, few of them have given up their lives to do so – 363 of them, as they shielded the attack of Maharaja Abhai Singh and his men in 1730. Spend a day with these selfless and inspiring people. Get to know them up close.
Wake up to a beautiful orange sunrise every morning and enjoy a cup of ginger honey lemon tea, as the sunshine spreads across sandstone buildings and sculptors in the background – truly a breathtaking sight, the beauty of which remains exclusive to this city.Delve into the rich heritage, culture and diversity of people and flavors that Jodhpur has to offer – your gateway ticket to the experience of a lifetime.
Arrival in Jodhpur I Visit to Mehrangarh Fort
Bikes Tour to the blue city I Culinary Tour to the Farm
Visit to Jaswant Thada I Dune Safari to Thar in Osian
Tribal Tour in Osian & Private Ranch Tour
Horse Riding Sessions at Royal Ranch
Departure from Jodhpur
- The confirmation of the tour will be sent via a voucher at the time of booking of the tour.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- You will get an English-speaking guide. If you need another language then kindly inform us in Special Requirements upon booking.
- Assembly Point contact information will be found on your confirmation voucher.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Per Person single piece of luggage is recommended
- All activities involving nature or subject to nature are bound by the weather conditions and are subjected to change
- This Tour is not recommended for Pregnant Travellers
- The Tour is not wheelchair accessible, for the same reach out to our team for custom itinirary.
- This is Group tour and there will be other members in the group.
RangeDizkvr Signature Tour
Tour typeGroup Tour
Best time to visitAugust to April
Starting pointDelhi Airport
Ending point:Delhi Airport
Hotels typeHeritage Fort Palaces
Payment schedule50% Advance to book this tour
Experience expertYes, Escorted by an Expert
Experiences offeredDesert Encounters, Ancient Archaeology Walks, Culinary Experience, Destination Dinners, Treasured city walks, cycle Tour, Horse Riding Session
- Less than 30 days prior to the departure date, 100% cancellation.
- 30 - 45 days prior to the departure date 50% cancellation of the total amount of the tour.
- 45 or more prior to the departure date 0% cancellation.
- Cancellation amount is calculated as per total booking amount and not as per advance deposited.